Can I change my shipping address after placing my order?

If your order has not been shipped you can request this with our Customer care team please email us immediately at with the subject header CANCEL/AMEND ORDER and your order number, and our team will pick your request up as quickly as possible.

If your order has already been packed or shipped by our warehouse, generally the quickest way to divert your package is to head over to DHL on demand and select your country, then select “manage as request” enter your waybill tracking number, you can then amend the address with them.

(Please note you can not change the country you are shipping to)